Engineered for strength and durability, Japspeed billet traction/toe arms for the R35 GT-R are manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminium with a hard anodized finish for superior strength suspension arms, designed to endure the rigours of life on the road and the track.
Featuring chromoly adjusters, Japspeed billet traction/toe arms for the R35 GT-R are designed for quick and precise adjustment to achieve accurate alignment - perfect for lowered street cars as well as more specialist track day machines.
Replacing the standard arms with Japspeed adjustable traction/toe control arms will enable you to fine-tune the suspension setup and characteristics of your GT-R. The traction rods dictate how much toe-in is set on the rear wheels under compression - an essential setting that becomes much more apparent when running a wider track.
The Japspeed adjustable traction/toe control arms feature two mounting holes on the hub side for bump steer adjustment - one for vehicles at standard ride height and a second for lowered vehicles with up to a 30mm lower ride height.
- Fully adjustable to provide superior toe-in/out adjustment
- High-strength, flex-free billet construction further improves vehicle handling
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminium
- Adjusted from the subframe side to reduce unsprung weight
- Twin hub-side mounting position for bump-steer adjustment on lowered vehicles