Mitsubishi EVO 789Turbo Elbow
The stainless steel elbow will replace the restrictive standard cast unit.
CAD designed for optimum gasflow, it allows exhaust gasses to exit the turbo faster, speeding up spool time, reducing turbo lag and improving throttle response.
* CNC mandrel bent T304 polished stainless steel tubing with CNC machined flanges.
* Fully TIG welded.
* CAD designed for optimum gas flow with internally polished welds.
* Perfect fit with the standard or any aftermarket performance downpipe.
* Lambda boss fitted to accept original Lamba probe (O2 Sensor).
* Improves BHP and torque over the entire RPM range.
* Significant weight saving over the original cast iron elbow.
* Gasket included.
Fits Misubishi EVO 7,8,9 2000 - 2006 2.0L 4G63 engine.