Optimum chassis tuning
Made from lightweight oval section aluminium for optimum stiffness and reduced weight this front lower brace bar has been CAD designed to improve body rigidity by directly linking the lower arm suspension pivot points, this reduces body flex and dramatically improves steering rigidity.
* Dramatically reduces understeer.
* Helps to stiffen the body and chassis monocoque.
* Reduced body-roll.
* Greatly improved cornering and high-speed stability.
* Fully TIG welded for strength.
* Powder coated to eliminate corrosion.
* Direct bolt-on part - no drilling required.
Fits Mazda MX5 1989-2004.